Protect Your Children With A Guardianship

If your child is going to receive a large amount of money from an inheritance, settlement, lawsuit, or otherwise and needs someone to manage those funds before he or she turns 18, a conservator is necessary. Or, if you are a parent and you will not be able to care for your child because of a disability or military deployment, it is important to consider who you want to be your child’s guardian and conservator.

In situations like these, it is important to have an experienced lawyer to guide you through the process. At Ruppenthal Law Firm, P.C., in Fayetteville, Georgia, we can help you designate a guardian and conservator, and we can represent you if you hold one or both of those designations. We know many of the choices you will have to make will be difficult, which is why we will provide you with practical legal advice informed by our decades of successfully serving clients.

Our Firsthand Experience Can Make A Difference For You

An advantage of working with our law firm is that we are involved with the probate process on a daily basis. In addition to being a full-time attorney serving families, founder Bob Ruppenthal is Fayette County’s administrator/conservator, meaning that he steps in on behalf of children and incapacitated adults when no one else is able to.

Our firsthand experience, coupled with our knowledge of probate law, makes our qualifications almost unparalleled in the region. We know what probate judges want and expect to hear, and we will work as hard as we can to represent you effectively.

Contact Ruppenthal Law Firm, P.C., in Georgia if you have concerns about your duties as the guardian and/or conservator of a child. We know probate law, and we can put our experience to work on your behalf. Call 770-334-9699 to schedule a consultation or send us an email.